This program offers you the visit of the most important archeological site in South America, Machu Picchu, where one can tour the main places of this sanctuary and integrate with the energy and strength that the place contains. The service we provide goes from your Cusco hotel in the morning to the same in the evening.
Until December 31, 2020:
Price per person, based on 2 people, Machu Picchu Full Day program: US $ 307
Discount for child between 11 and 12 years old: US $ 26
Discount for child under 11 years old: US $ 122
Discount for child under 8 years: US $ 149
* To obtain any of the discounts indicated, you must write to email@example.com before making the reservation online.
The price includes:
- Private transfers from the hotel to the train station and back to the hotel.
- Train round trip tickets to and from Machu Picchu.
- Bus round trip tickets to and from Machu Picchu.
- Entrance to the Machu Picchu Sanctuary.
- Qualified professional guide / Shared guide.
The price does not include:
- Hotel in any of the options for this excursion.
- Extra drinks
How to book
Select the departure date in the calendar.
Select the schedule
Select the number of people.
Select the language for the visit to Machu Picchu.
Click on “Book Now.”
Once the payment is made, the reservation is subject to confirmation based on availability. If you want to know the availability before making the payment, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to bring
Cap for the sun
Activity: Excursion to the Machu Picchu archaeological complex
Duration: 1 day
Time of Year: Throughout the year
Prices: Per person in US dollars
Minimum: 1 participant
Location: Sacred Valley
Cusco – Machu Picchu – Cusco (112 Km) (7 hours to Aguas Calientes, approx.)
- Private transfer Hotel in Cusco – Ollantaytambo train station (2hrs).
- Excursion in train round trip to the lost city of the Incas.
- Bus round trip to visit the archaeological complex of Machu Picchu.
- Group visit of the Machu Picchu archaeological complex.
- Private transfer Train station Ollantaytambo – Hotel in Cusco.
– More than 48 hours before the start of the Tour, the Hotel Arqueólogo refund 60% of the total value of the Tour.
– Less than 48 hours before the start of the Tour, there will be no refund.
How far in advance should I book the tour?
We receive reservations at least 3 days in advance. However, the quotas are limited and are always subject to availability. Both tickets for the Machu Picchu citadel and train seats are in high demand, in some cases being depleted weeks in advance. For this reason, we recommend making the reservation as early as possible.
What is the difference between Machu Picchu citadel, Machu Picchu mountain and Huayna Picchu mountain?
What is popularly known as “Machu Picchu” corresponds to the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu, which is composed of different areas, including the citadel Machu Picchu (the archaeological center or ruins) and its two surrounding mountains: Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu .