The tour has confirmed daily departures and it is possible to book it up to 72 hours in advance. However, the income to the citadel of Machu Picchu and seats in the trains are always subject to availability, so we recommend you make the reservation as early as possible.
Until December 31, 2019:
Price per person, base 2 persons, Machu Picchu program (2 days): US $ 321
Discount for child between 11 and 12 years old: US $ 23
Discount for child under 11 years old: US $ 85
Discount for child under 8 years: US $ 108
* To obtain any of the discounts indicated, you must contact us before making the reservation online.
The price includes:
- Private transport and excursions included in the itinerary.
- Train ticket to and from Machu Picchu.
- Bus tickets to and from the ruins of Machu Picchu.
- Entrance fee to the Machu Picchu Historical Sanctuary.
- Local guide at Machu Picchu in the required language (Spanish-English). Shared guide.
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes (Standard category).
The price does not include:
- Lunch and dinner.
Train change to Vistadome category: US $ 25 per person.
Change from hotel to Superior category: US $ 15 per person (based Twin)
How to book
Select the departure date in the calendar.
Select the schedule
Select the number of people.
Select the optional services you want to add.
Select the language for the visit of Machu Picchu.
Click on “Book Now”.
Pay in line.
Once the payment is made, the reservation remains subject to confirmation according to availability. If you are interested in the availability of making the payment, contact us.
What to bring
Cap for the sun
Activity: Connection to Machu Picchu from Ollantaytambo
Duration: 2 days / 1 night
Time of Year: Throughout the year
Departures: Daily departures from the Ollantaytambo train station (4:30 p.m.)
Prices: Per person in US dollars
Minimum: 1 participant
Location: In the Urubamba Valley
Day 1: Ollantaytambo – Sacred Valley – Machu Picchu
- Connection from the Ollantaytambo train station.
- Train from Ollantaytambo to Machu Picchu.
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes.
Day 2: Full Day Machu Picchu
- Bus round way to the ruins of Machu Picchu.
- Group visit to the Machu Picchu archaeological complex.
- Train from Machu Picchu to Ollantaytambo
- Private transfer from the station to your hotel in Cusco.
– More than 48 hours before the start of the Tour, the Hotel Arqueólogo refound 60% of the total value of the Tour.
– Less than 48 hours before the start of the Tour, there will be no refund.
How far in advance should I book the tour?
We receive reservations at least 3 days in advance. However, the quotas are limited and are always subject to availability. Both tickets for the Machu Picchu citadel and train seats are in high demand, in some cases being depleted weeks in advance. For this reason, we recommend making the reservation as early as possible.
What is the difference between Machu Picchu citadel, Machu Picchu mountain and Huayna Picchu mountain?
What is popularly known as “Machu Picchu” corresponds to the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu, which is composed of different areas, including the citadel Machu Picchu (the archaeological center or ruins) and its two surrounding mountains: Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu .